Who can enter?
The Awards are open to organisations (both public and private) that are based in the Midlands.
The entry process is straightforward and the Entry Forms give guidance on what you should include with your entry.
29 SEPTEMBER 2017
- Any organisation or individual submitting an entry for more than one category is more than welcome to do so, but must use a separate Entry Form per submission.
- The judges have the authority to move entries into more applicable categories. Their decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into following the Awards.
- Entries are limited to a maximum character count per section (including spaces) - any other information must be added as supporting information.
- The submission must be accompanied by your organisation's logo, and up to four photographs/documents of relevance.
- Receipt of entries will be acknowledged via an automatic email when online form has been submitted.
- The organisers reserve the right to reject any entry and amend any entry criteria at any time.
- All submissions must be made by the deadline stated.
- The organisers reserve the right to feature/display submitted material in any editorial or promotional work.
- Clients must be made aware in advance of any entries that refer to them and the judges may require evidence of client endorsement.
T: 01743 290001