Young Trainee of the Year
Judges are looking for candidates who are currently undertaking or have completed (since January 2018) construction & the built environment work related training. Training can include short courses, industry recognised training and personal development. Judges are looking for exemplars that stand out from the crowd with outstanding achievements and commitment to training & development showing self motivation.
Judges will look at how applicants have progressed through their career and adapted to industry change. Applicants should demonstrate achievements throughout their career to date and how they have developed communication, team and leadership skills while aiming to become one of the future leaders of the industry contributing towards the Construction 2025 vision as outlined below:
• PEOPLE: An industry that is known for it’s talented and diverse workforce
• SMART: An industry that is efficient and technologically advanced
• SUSTAINABLE: An industry that leads in low carbon and green construction exports
• GROWTH: An industry that drives growth across the entire economy
• LEADERSHIP: An industry that with clear leadership from a leadership council.
This award is open to any Trainee within the construction & the built environment sector at any level.