Young Professional of the Year
Judges are looking for candidates who have completed professional studies or professional development within the construction and the built environment sector since January 2015. Applicants should demonstrate how they have excelled in the industry, striving to make great contributions to the industry, while demonstrating exemplary performance in their field of expertise standing out from their peers.
This can be demonstrated through high technical ability, client & customer focus, projects or engaging and responding to the demands faced by clients and the industry. Applicants should demonstrate achievements throughout their career and how they have developed communication, team and leadership skills while aiming to become one of the future leaders of the industry contributing towards the Construction 2025 vision as outlined below:
• PEOPLE: An industry that is known for it’s talented and diverse workforce
• SMART: An industry that is efficient and technologically advanced
• SUSTAINABLE: An industry that leads in low carbon and green construction exports
• GROWTH: An industry that drives growth across the entire economy
• LEADERSHIP: An industry that with clear leadership from a leadership council
This award is open to any Professional within the construction & the built environment sector.