Student of the Year
Judges are looking to award Students (full-time or part-time) who are working towards or who have completed a Higher Education (HE) or Further Education (FE) course since January 2016. Judges are looking for exemplars who stand out from the crowd with outstanding achievement and success showcasing the difference they have made in the industry and the organisations that they work in.
Entries should demonstrate how the person has created a positive impact on the industry, organisations or education establishment through a commitment of personal development and academic excellence. Judges will be looking for students who demonstrate high skill and motivation while aiming to become one of the future leaders of the industry contributing towards the Construction 2025 vision as outlined below:
• PEOPLE: An industry that is known for it’s talented and diverse workforce
• SMART: An industry that is efficient and technologically advanced
• SUSTAINABLE: An industry that leads in low carbon and green construction exports
• GROWTH: An industry that drives growth across the entire economy
• LEADERSHIP: An industry that with clear leadership from a leadership council.
This award is open to any Higher Education or Further Education student within the construction & the built environment sector at any level.