Mentor of the Year
Judges are looking for an individual who has shown a commitment to developing the future leaders of the industry, investing time and nurturing while offering support and guidance. Applicants should show commitment to developing, nurturing and encouraging new entrants into the industry offering unbiased guidance.
Judges are looking for an individual that has a good knowledge of current topics in the industry and develop to the changing industry. Applicants should have a keen interest in mentoring, aiming to influence mentees to become one of the future leaders of the industry contributing towards the Construction 2025 vision as outlined below:
• PEOPLE: An industry that is known for it’s talented and diverse workforce
• SMART: An industry that is efficient and technologically advanced
• SUSTAINABLE: An industry that leads in low carbon and green construction exports
• GROWTH: An industry that drives growth across the entire economy
• LEADERSHIP: An industry that with clear leadership from a leadership council
This award is open to any Mentor within the construction & the built environment sector.