Commitment to Training & Development Award
This award is open for organisations with any amount of employees who have demonstrated and sustained a commitment to employee development. Judges will be looking for a company who have a strategic plan that includes driving performance via professional development.
Judges will be looking for companies who invest time and resources into their succeeding next generation and set clear targets providing staff with regular appraisals and feedback. Organisations should best define and demonstrate improvements resulting from targeted training and development, whether driven by strategic leadership of an enlightened client or a supplier, entries should show and win particular respect from the workforce and community through workforce development, skills and training. Organisations should be striving to work towards the Construction 2025 vision as outlined below:
• PEOPLE: An industry that is known for it’s talented and diverse workforce
• SMART: An industry that is efficient and technologically advanced
• SUSTAINABLE: An industry that leads in low carbon and green construction exports
• GROWTH: An industry that drives growth across the entire economy
• LEADERSHIP: An industry that with clear leadership from a leadership council
This award is open to any organisation within the construction & the built environment sector with any number of employees.