Apprentice of the Year
Judges are looking to award apprentices who are working towards or who have completed a trade or technical apprenticeship since January 2016. Judges are looking for exemplars who showcase the difference they have made in the industry and the organisations that they work in.
Entries should demonstrate how the person has created a positive impact on the industry, organisations or college through a commitment of personal development. Applicants must demonstrate how they aim to become one of the future leaders of the industry contributing towards the Construction 2025 vision as outlined below:
• PEOPLE: An industry that is known for it’s talented and diverse workforce
• SMART: An industry that is efficient and technologically advanced
• SUSTAINABLE: An industry that leads in low carbon and green construction exports
• GROWTH: An industry that drives growth across the entire economy
• LEADERSHIP: An industry that with clear leadership from a leadership council.
This award is open to any trade or technical apprentice within the construction & the built environment sector at any level.